Monday, September 20, 2010

To My Beautiful Babe

it was in the beginning of sept of 2009,when i meet u the girl that change my whole life not like any other life, like many people say u change it upside down turned it and twisted it all in one with ur smile..

it was a smile that made me feel different, a first different thing that i never felt before ever in my life then i feel in love with u..
Each day i spend with u and i fall more and more in love, now ur my whole life and i put u in front of everything i do buy u every thing u need even if it leaves me broke..
seeing u smile and happy is what makes me smile and warm inside, im always by ur side no matter where i’ll protect u from any danger and never let u have a scratch..even if that means i have to give my life to every last drop..i love u so and ur princess that no girl can never replace getting with u on 9/8/09 was the best day of my life, u made me see things i never know existed with ur touch u live in my heart and u well always stay there no matter what im always gonna love u and be by ur side though anything that passes my way i want to be with u forever and anything i go thought and i do want it done with u r my first love and i want u to be my last its 8 months now and i feel like i been with u for years years that i love every single day that passes by..

Your the air that breath and my world ur my stars in the dark and my inner light that keeps me alive, with ur beautiful brown sparkling eyes..
to ur amazing beautiful personalty i love everything about u.. ur smile ur eyes ur body i love u inside and out and the most important one i love u for u and who u r.. baby i love u so much and ochoa and ill be happy as u as my wife..

I want to be with u everyday cause u light my day i love laying with u and holding u so tight giving u that kiss that i never want to end i love u baby always tell the end..