Monday, September 20, 2010

Her tradition did not permit our marriage

I met this lovely kokolet(beautiful girl) at one extra moral lesson which i attended when i was seeking for my admission into the higher institution.
I didn’t like at 1st sight cos of her intonation though she was and still intelligent.i started falling in love with her the 1st day she took me on a challenge,well to my greatest surprise she beat me and that brought about me and her chatting from that day onwards.
Our love grew day by day and loving her makes me the happiest guy on earth, being a kind of guy that haven’t fallen in love before it was so crazy of me and she loved me too.
We went on our 1st date it was awesome.
Lately our love grew up to an extent of wanting to marry her when am ready to. until i found out about her tradition it wouldn’t permit our marriage so am confused….

(love story by Hector)