Monday, September 20, 2010

hmm… yes i love him!

we are classmates.when i first enter to college i was afraid about college life…even i did nt talk to boys also…….after 1-2 weeks our class is divided as 2 batch for practicles.we were in same batch.He used to talk with me in lab,and he helps me taking my observation notes….After dat we become friends..his friends and my friends become a small gang of 7 ppl…..At the first we were discuss about friends and family,and came 2 knw we are of same religion….Day by Day our friendship bcom strong….In vacations we miss each other a lot.We used to go college together.I was really impressed d day i was not in good moo, he came to me and said”you talks a lot …but i never disturbed…your silent disturbs me a lot..”…I never thought of loving him……I always refused my friends when they teasing us saying “no yar,we are just best friends” but really he is more than a bestfriend..he cares me a lot……hope he is not flirting with me…..He never proposed me but I can see love on his eyes when he talks to me…….My days going useless….and nights are sleepless……I juss love u sweetheart………

love story from SWEETY..